[Dailydrool] Da Senior Hound Calendar......you know you need one....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 11:38:02 PDT 2012

I would say you have early next week, because once I ok the proof,  that is
it! You can go onto www.bounderblvd.org and order yours today.
If you want one and prefer to pay by check, please email me
Houndsabound at cfl.rr.com

Auntie Wen wrote the note above. Did you listen to her? Cause she gets the very bestest calendars made. My slave makes a calendar for her mom every year....and has used a bunch of places. None compare to the quality and size of the one Auntie Wen does for the homeless bounders.......and it is only $20. Such a bawgain. Besides, you get to look at 12 senior houndies, some of em at da bridge......and some of them very much here and petable. Including the, "Old Queens." Which means me and Xandy Bear who begged, groveled and sold votes to anybody we could think of. You can see us together, more or less........just look at our expressions. Quite frankly, I think XB was a little miffed at having to share the pawtrait with me...., we can either raise moolah together or rip each other's ears off......whatever, ya get two hounds for one in May 2013.

Ya could just go to a store and buy a calendar that might have one basset hound, or would have a bunch that you don't even know....but iffen you do what Auntie Wen says, you can look at friendly, adorable, senior hounds 12 months of the year!!

Pawtunia

.....how the heck did I ever get old enough to be in a Senior Hounds Calendar??? I'm a PUPPY!!

.....XB and I had a nice sniff on Sunday. We will rest up a bit and let y'all gather a few bucks together before we spring our next something.