[Dailydrool] Sixteen week old puppy and other dogs being introduced.

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Oct 23 20:33:14 PDT 2012

This is what I would do. I would bring the puppy into the house and let him or her meet the other two dogs, you will know right away if she is afraid of the two dogs or not if not let them be to work things out... if the new puppy seems afraid take her to a quiet room and put a dog gate up across the doorway so she can see the other dogs and they can see her but they cannot touch each other keep them seperated a day or two till the puppy feels safe pretty soon she will want to be out with them and they will get along fine.