[Dailydrool] looking for some advice please

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 18:07:53 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I need some advice on my Thelma Lu's arm pits, they are a mess :(

I do clean them every day with baby wipes. I have tried Gold Bond powder, corn starch, some crap the Vet sold us, raw organic apple cider vinegar (externally and in food), unfiltered coconut oil (externally and in food), some sea salt stuff  the pet food guy sold us, that vetamycin gel spray, some other herbal organic spray from another pet store, oh she eats grain free and nothing NOTHING has helped with those pits.  Is there anything else I can try?? Has anyone tried colloidal silver on the pits?  If so what is the best to give her the spray or put it in her food.

I am also looking to find a place where I can buy organic free range chicken necks.  Every site I find is sold out.  My babies need they chickie necks!!!!

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds
Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu