[Dailydrool] excessive barking puppy

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 18:11:19 PDT 2012

I had a miniature Dachshund that did that,  turns out she was  partially
deaf, and when they bark, it vibrates the ear drum and therefore that  how
they communicate,    stand away from her and whistle and see  if she turns her
head to look at you or better yet,  my vet stood behind my  Doxie and shook
a set of car keys.   she was actually tone deaf, could  not hear your voice,
 but could hear a whistle, she barked a lot !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Annie

PS   puppies are a joy and fun fun fun,  but wait until  around two weeks
and then tell us how much fun you are having   bwahahahahahahaah,