[Dailydrool] Mindy & Mac book

Janis Wetherbee havasuhounds at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:09:06 PDT 2012

Still have lots of Mindy and Mac books left.  Sales benefit Daphneyland!!
The books are $10 each.  You can order them at:
http://havasuhounds.angelfire.com/
Also, the Paws of Mrs. Claus is going to be reprinted and sold for $10
also.  It will also benefit Daphneyland!  Daphneyland does such wonderful
things for homeless hounds!1  Please help support them by ordering a
book!!  I will put a link up to the Mrs. Claus book as soon as I can get it
done!!

Janis and the Havasu Hounds
--

Unconditional love comes from a rescued animal.  They may not be our whole
world but they make our worlds whole.