[Dailydrool] Chaffed Armpits

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:01:04 PDT 2012

It sounds like you've tried it all but there is anew product made by Gold
Bond that may help. It looks like deodorant and is called Friction Defense.
Someone on the drool mentioned it awhile back and I bought it for the DH
because he gets chaffed when working and he said it was amazing. Before
that he always swore by cornstarch since that is what his Grandma always
gave him as a kid, but now he says he'll never go back and that the roll-on
stuff is the BEST. It's a little pricey in my mind, but if it works it
works. I found it at KMart and Walmart for $7-10.

Here is a link to it: Gold Bond Friction Defense
http://www.goldbond.com/friction-defense.html

Good luck,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert