[Dailydrool] Thelma Lu's nasty pitts

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 16:55:45 PDT 2012

Thank you all for your advice.  I am going to give the monastat cream a try.
I too thought it was chicken so we took her off all chicken/poultry products ( even her chicky necks) for a few months and there was no change. so it must not be the chicken.
Thelma Lu is so good about me wiping her pits and putting on the powder.  Every day before I get dressed for work I call TL  up on the bed and I ask her if she is ready for her powder.  TL will roll over, all 4 in the air and wait until I am done.
I hope everyone who is in the path of Sandy stay safe.
Take care,Ellie