[Dailydrool] Stewie

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Oct 27 08:43:15 PDT 2012

I am going to rename Stewie Chewy. I can see why his teeth are worn down to nubbins he must have been so used to chewing on the fenced pen he was in or chain around his neck. Sometimes when we do something long enough it becomes a compulsive habit. Stewie now has a habit of  chewing on my chair legs in the kitchen. I have the puppy Bernard, chewing everything else and now (Chewy) Stewie chewing the wooden chair legsin the kitchen.  UGH!!
I put vinegar on them to deter him but I think he thinks it tastes better now. Any suggestions?