[Dailydrool] Drool slingin

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 14:53:29 PDT 2012

We all we three we three Bassets Nigel, Llewis an Conley we slingin drool
far n wide  for all are buddies on da eest coats.
We heers da dere gone be a Hurry Cane an wants yall to nose we finkin ob
youse an slinging liddel winde an less rain drool wherebber youse are in da
nastie weffer zone.
Da odder dog or whadebber he are, say he slingin Magik Belgian Sheepdog
Vibes but we aint seed nuffin, mebbe he too liddel yet. Oop nope dat look
like a spark from he mouf---oh no, just a peece ob aluminiunimimmum foil
cawt in dem sharkie teef.

Love an Keep you heds down all,
Nigel, Lewis, Conley an whatsisname