[Dailydrool] Calendar invoices

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 16:01:18 PDT 2012

I have billed everyone for at least their first calendar and date if I have
your picture and caption (I haven't done the notes asking for additional
calendars that any of you might have sent yesterday or today, but I will,
don't worry).  Apparently a number of you aren't receiving the e-mail from
PayPal telling you that you have an invoice.  Please log onto PayPal and
look -- the invoice is there. If I resend it it bills you again.

The layout artist sent me January through May today.  It is really a
beautiful calendar.  I hope you'll all enjoy it.  Laura