[Dailydrool] Rockin at Da Beach

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 05:16:05 PDT 2012

Momma here. The wind is howling out there and it looks Like this storm will be the real deal. Everyone stay safe, hold those earflaps down. We are as ready as we can be I guess. The dogs are not wanting to venture out this morning, I cant really say I blame them. On the human front, I am expecting hubby and I will be like two caged cats by noon today.  He asked me how many bags of Composure we have-I glared and said two-one for me and one for you--Mr Innocent said, and then what??  I told him to watch his step, I have hard drugs also---
It will be a long few days and even longer for me once it is over with my work.
So, here we go-

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,