[Dailydrool] pawtunia woofing in

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Oct 30 07:15:57 PDT 2012

Dear Ms. Call...

Thanks for asking.  Rusty and I are fine.  Even if they did make us go short walkies during the storm's weak point. Have raincoats, still got wet.  Couple trees fell down. Did not hit our house, although they came. Close.  My back yard was a lake when the tides came, a few feet of water.  We are the next town in from Atlantic City.  Since that is a barrier island, we are next in, about a block off the water. Power went out, yesterday. Not back yet.  Humans are still here cause the county still has the roads closed.  It is still raining and windy, but not awful.  Our paws are crossed that the folks who Sandycane moved onto are okiedokie. We know the flooding can be bad inland.

We got lots of stuff to eat. Both slaves went shopping. What they were supposed to do with four bags of various snackies, five kinds of cheese, two salsa's and two dips, we do not know. Then they each cooked stuff before the power went out...which is still in the fridge. Give it to mememeeeee!

Thank-you for worrying bout us.  Moosie would have been proud. Big worry.

Paws crossed for my furfriends west of here. Xandy Bear's he slave dropped her insulin and she needs it. Paws crossed she gets some sooooooon.

Pawtunia