[Dailydrool] Voting

debbiebdah at aol.com debbiebdah at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 18:22:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

Just voted for Ohio Basset Hound Rescue, I can't believe we are behind the felines!  I'm sure if the hounds heard this they would not be happy about this information!  They might have to go and sit on some felines so they can't vote!  My Sadie used to put herself in reverse and sit down on the cat and the screaming from that cat!  Sadie didn't care, he was in her spot at the kitchen door!

Please start voting for our beloved hounds!

Sending prayers and drools for our hounds and humans who might need this!

Have a good night!

Deb, Sadie and Maggie!