[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Thu Oct 11 20:12:14 PDT 2012

Ohio Basset Hound Rescue is falling behind in the Shelter Challenge. Please remember to vote every day. I know it is easy to forget but someone suggested to me that they email the link to themselves and then forward back each day to themselves so that they will be reminded each day to vote. That seems to work well. Thanks to everyone who is continuing to vote for OBHR.  We have taken in a number of dogs this year and several with health issues requiring extensive vet care. Any grant money that we would be given from this challenge would be very much appreciated. Thanks to all.

Cathy, momslave to Grace, Foster Kuder, foster Emily, GSD Leah, Nate (ATB), Dozer (ATB), Emmylou (ATB), Beau(ATB), Barry (ATB), Daphne (ATB)