[Dailydrool] Mice

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 09:04:14 PDT 2012

we too use the real thing BEV,  and I am actually have a hard time  finding
the VICTOR mouse traps   everyone sells the real cheap ones  where the
mouse gets on the trap and licks the P-Nut butter clean  without  triggering the
trap, only the Victor traps work for me,  those things have  a hair
trigger,   how do I know this ???? bwahahahaaha  just ask  my fingers  !!!!

Hubby  helped me give the girls baths yesterday,  hard job with  my back,
can't do it by myself anymore grrrrrrrr  !!!!!!!!  Dr. said  MRI shows my
spine is disintegrating,    I shrank 3 1/4 inchs in  one year  WHOOP WHOOP   at
this rate I should be a midget or  little person in about 3 years
bwahahahaha  imagine getting up and  looking your dog in the eyes first thing in the
morning, just hope they dont  think they can start smelling my butt
bwahahahahahahaahahah !!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Evil Annie