[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 04:36:07 PDT 2012

Given every bit of love the Winchester's had, given the very best
Veteriinary care available, Sister Daisy chose to leave. Debbie would have
ridden the mop and shuffled pills and happily done whatever had to be done
but alas, there was too much there that had gone wrong, too many glitches.
And so the Winchester's did the hardest, most heartbreaking, most loving
and kind thing there is to do: They gave Sister Daisy back to Mother Nature.
I have no words that will help, no wand to wave, no hug that will heal. In
the Great Cosmos there is one less breath today, and at least two more
broken hearts.
Debbie and Wayne: Elwood and Bessie and Jake. Know the Drool community is
here for you anytime you need us, as we have so often counted on you to be
there for us.

MomPerson. Conley,Llewis and Nigel with their heads bowed in respect.
Doc,who will learn.