[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 17 06:21:12 PDT 2012

Hey Gang -- it looks as though we are right on track to win for Ohio!  It
was announced today that the Defiance Ohio cat rescue won the 1st Weekly
Prize so it is no longer eligible for the $1000.00 State prize!  It also won
the grand prize last quarter - so it can't win that either!  We are
presently more than 12% over the next Ohio rescue - which is a canine group.
I am a little concerned that another feline group is right behind them
though - as it would make some sense for them to back a different rescue
since they no longer can win anything.  But just keep voting daily and we'll
pull this one off too!

Marilyn - loving mom to Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Sammi Sue and Bob Burns