[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Oct 30 17:50:18 PDT 2012

Yes Bug lets get our new bonnets on and we will go over to the Big Bone Buffett, Anna called she has a new dish out over there tonight, wants us to give it a try-but of course we know it will be fantastic--Ready?? Yes little Bug, your Bonnet is lovely, now come on, we are going over to the art studio after lunch, Blossem is making some new items--we will go shopping!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMM---now look at the spread, and there is the new dish Anna woofed about--now hold your little Bug dish up here and Clara will help---
Bug--are you grabbing my short little leg down there?? No??? Well something is under the buffett--who is grabbing and laughing down there--come out right now---
Flash. I knew you would be here when you were ready--out romping with long legger Tynan eh?? Snuck in over at the Field of Dreams---why you scamp---and look at yourself, been spending some quality time at the buffet we see----nice tummy young man!!!
You know your cloud has been waiting--a plump one,  7122 Wag Way, and yes, a special telescope installed--one that can see every move of Momma Veronica and keep a eye on Sister Wilma--see that twinkle in your eyes, that Flash is the way of the Bridge----all things healed, things so well.
Yes Flash--Tynan can visit any time-and you will make so many new friends here---
Really--you have toured the town, and know the way???
Bug--look out--Flash is on the move---off he goes, Flash is here at the bridge, all is well!!!
Now remember--Don't Stop Believing!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake