[Dailydrool] re Composure

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 09:12:01 PDT 2012

Here is the link to the Composure I give my hounds.
http://www.amazon.com/Composure-Liquid-Dogs-Cat-SERVINGS/dp/B000RI3MOG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1346688398&sr=8-3&keywords=composure+liquid .  They also sell Composure chew able tabs but I have never tried those.
My four weigh between 50-60 pounds and I give them 1 teaspoonful either in their meals or right in the mouth.  Thelma Lu loves the taste and wants to lick the spoon.
Hope this helps you Ren'e if not just email me.
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course Thelma Lu