[Dailydrool] FW: Bathing a hound

Kathy Stott stott602 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 05:27:04 PDT 2012

 From: angelikabrn at hotmail.com
To: stott602 at hotmail.com; dailydrool-moderators at dailydrool.org
Subject: RE: Bathing a hound
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 21:21:26 -0400

Hi Kathy,

I don't know if one of the other mods already emailed you, but if not- please send your post to

dailydrool at dailydrool.org

Thanks , Angelika- drool moderator

From: stott602 at hotmail.com
To: dailydrool-owner at lists.dailydrool.org
Subject: Bathing a hound
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 09:28:12 -0400

I think my Jake is extra long. I call him my two part dog. LOL Well anyway I had back surgery back in 1990 so it is very hard for me to give him a bath. We have this place in the neighborhood called K-9 Wash and Go. I take Jake there and they help me pick him up and put him on this shelf type shower. The hose is great. They give me a wash cloth two towels a apron for me and the shampoo to boot. Jake loves it and I can get all the soap off of him with no problem. Also a hair dryer to dry him off. All for about $17.00 it is well worth the money and my back. After 5 washes the 6th one is free. And if I don't feel like giving Jake a bath they will do it for a couple bucks more.