[Dailydrool] SW and forwarding DD posts

Carolsd21 carolsd21 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 10:13:42 PDT 2012

I really do not know if anyone is forwarding posts are not, its possible, as I  visually saw the forwards to a basset person I knew, for a while, several years ago when the basset person receiving it had been removed from the DD. Rules are rules with any online social forum. No one should be forwarding anything if the rules say so.  My real reason for responding to this is that, if you are a Face Book user, you are friends with hundreds of Basset people and rescue pages as well as pages you have liked.  I am one of those people and I can honestly say , that over 75% of what is posted on this Daily Drool forum, I have seen posted to Face Book by the same person who posted the DD post or by one of their friends for donations or help.  All I am saying is that what someone may have thought was a DD post forwarded, could just as well have been something that was posted on Face Book as well.

Thank You