[Dailydrool] Grass stained basset hounds / Frontline Plus

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 11:13:17 PDT 2012

Not only do I pick up so many tips reading DD, but I find that I'm not alone with the things that Harrison does. He's always getting grass stains on him too! He's had fluorescent green stains on his forehead for the past 3 days, after rubbing against a wet bush. Harrison has so much white on him, he often takes on colors of nature, including a not-so-nature hue of pink from last month's Frontline Plus. Since it came to mind, thought I'd ask if anyone else experiences this and is there another brand that's just as effective, without turning his fur a punk rocker pink.