[Dailydrool] Pawtunia and Xandy Bear want to buy your vote in the Senior Houndsabound Calendar Contest!! Now you can vote for us!!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 18:15:53 PDT 2012

My darn fool friend Xandy Bear has decided that we need to enter the Senior Houndsabound Calendar. She thinks that our "Old Queen’s" pawtrait is a pretty darn nice picture. Pawsonally, I am still crushed at admitting that I am old enough to enter! Still.....we do like to raise money for our homeless friends. She slave has been honored to visit the Bounders a few times this year and they say that they have no cookie money..... Soooo....We NEVER ask for money without luring, er, tempting, er, offering something in return....so WE ARE HAVING A WOOFLE!! NotNotNot a raffle, a WOOFLE!! We have cracked into the good stuff. Seriously. 10 items carefully designed to tempt your humans.

Jewelry. One of a kind necklace from the Not Tiffany collection. A 50 year old pin. A sterling basset ring. Life of Boswell. Vintage art. A basset fan........ohmidawG. A Fred Basset Pillowcase that is at least 30 years old! A still in package Virtual Pet Watch and a signed copy of Sasha the Silly from 1984. Not to mention what so many want......a WOODBURNING of your very own basset hound!

GUESS WHAT? After all these years, we gotta WEBSITE!! Xandy Bear made my slave spend three days making it. She is the last pawson on earth who ever thought she could make us a website....but she did. Please come look and after you give us your votes, go look at the pictures of some of the seniors at Senior Houndsabound!!

Jewelry. One of a kind necklace from the Not Tiffany collection. A 50 year old pin. A sterling basset ring. Life of Boswell. Vintage art. A basset fan........ohmidawG. A Fred Basset Pillowcase that is at least 30 years old! A still in package Virtual Pet Watch and a signed copy of Sasha the Silly from 1984. Not to mention what so many want......a WOODBURNING of your very own basset hound!

GUESS WHAT? After all these years, we gotta WEBSITE!! Xandy Bear made my slave spend three days making it. She is the last pawson on earth who ever thought she could make us a website....but she did. Please come look and after you give us your votes, go look at the pictures of some of the seniors at Senior Houndsabound!!

http://www.bassetslave.com

You can’t buy tickets...you can only give us your vote and we will give you tickets. Ya can use paypal with us!! Xandy Bear will send you back your ticket numbers in proportion you your votes!! ....... or you can go vote at Senior Houndsabound. If you do that, Auntie Wendie will send you back a confirming email. When you get it, forward it to me, Pawtunia, at bassetslave at comcast.net. Make sure to tell me what items you want your gifted tickets in. Our WOOFLE ends on September 23, 2012, so ya better get right on it. bassetslave at comcast.net. Make sure to tell me what items you want your gifted tickets in. Our WOOFLE ends on September 23, 2012, so ya better get right on it.

Look at it this way....there are lots of really, really cute houndies in the contest....but with us you get two bassets for the price of one! It’s like a sale! Plus we will give you tickets!! Please, go look

http://www.bassetslave.com

Look at it this way....there are lots of really, really cute houndies in the contest....but with us you get two bassets for the price of one! It’s like a sale! Plus we will give you tickets!! Please, go look

http://www.bassetslave.com

Please...help us help our homeless friends.

Pawtunia and Xandy Bear

(How did she get me into this?? Deal with it,  Pupcake, we gotta help the old hounds!)