[Dailydrool] Maggie's birthday

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 11:26:06 PDT 2012

Today is my Maggie Wags sixth birthday,  I have to confess that I  totally
forgot  until she received a special birthday surprise from  Arlene in the
mail today. we were at the vets again today to try and tweak  her treatment,
she is still  not great, but he increased her shots to every  five days ,
instead of every 10 days,  but dropped the dosage  down to  0.1 mg  instead of
the 0.2, increased the preds to 10 mg up from the  5  and another round of
Antibiotics ! so we will see how this goes for the  next two weeks. my mind
is in a swirl,,  OK OK  I know I didn't have  very far to go ,
bwahahahaahahahahah

everyone at the vets office today,  told me what an adorable Basset  she
is,  but I already knew that !  she loves everyone

Happy Birthday Maggie Wags,  mommy loves you