[Dailydrool] Sister Anna Repawtimg frum da Bridge 091012

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Sep 10 21:10:51 PDT 2012

Hey Gracie an Holly, dis Anna repawting in.  You gurls know we has lotsa fun
things ta do here at da Bridge, deres allus sumfing going on, speshally wif
all da new arribals.  Last week we had a beeg birfday pawty for Super
Cooper, he was real sick before he came to da Bridge an dere wasn't time to
celebrate his birfday before he left.  Miss Elder Clara and Queen FeyFey
knew dis and decided to frow a whopper pawty fer Super Cooper, and dey asked
us here at da Sweet Meat Shop to make a real beeg speshul cake for da pawty.

Well we made a hoomongus cake with seberal layers, each layer was a type of
meat, with libber icing in between da layers.  It was a meat cake wif libber
icing, and I has to say it was a doozy of a cake.  We fixed it all up and
had some ob da hounds help us take it to da Field ob Dreams, and lots and
lots of houndies an buppies came and we had a real good pawty.

Now gurls, dis next part is a secrit, so don't let da Mama tell nobody on da
Drool, okay.  Da cake was wunnerful but a leeeetle bit rich wif all da
libber, and eberbody had a coupla peeces, an you won't beleeve whut happened
next.  It gabe some ob da buppies da squirts!!  Poor buppies, dey was
behaving berry good, an then WHAM!!! da libber icing hit em, and oh my
ladies, it was real exciting but not in a good way.  It's a good fing dat da
Bridge is a majical place, cause oderwise sumbody was gunna hafta clean dat
mess up.  Eeeeewwww.  Anyways gurls, I is gunna remember dis leetle
incident, and next time we makes da libber icing not so rich.  Dat cake was
a leetle too memrable.    Dats all fer now.  Lub and kissies frum Sister
Anna.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net