[Dailydrool] chase contest

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 06:48:08 PDT 2012

can you please take he time to vote. only one time.. thanks  this contest has been having a lot of issues with the site itself so please please
take the time.

we save shelter animals.. this is a quick and easy way to make a diffference.
it takes a couple of minutes and the more votes we get, the more money we make.

So sign in to facebook
Go to: chase community giving  - click on the one with 3 million friends

once on thge site - click on the hand in  middle onthe right hand side of the page
Like the page
Vote for: All ears basset sanctuary
suncoast basset
senior hounds abound
droopy
arizona basset
daphneyland

lots of good groups here.. we are strong and mighty but need YOUR help.. All ears is 20 votes out of the money.
Many of these others are very close or just in the money... VOTE TODAY.. this contest is only one MORE WEEK>
you only vote once.