[Dailydrool] Ann Hefner

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Sep 11 13:56:20 PDT 2012

Ann I have been trying to email you but my emails keep bouncing back to me. It says your email is rejecting my emails.
Even when I reply to you.
Chris Bly

Stewie went out into the grass today!!! WooHOOO!!!! He is looking so much better his fur is soft like a bunny now, when we first got him what few strands of fur he had was stiff like a wire brush. He is enjoying this nice weather and knows he will not be locked out of the house now. He is well and content!! Thank you for helping him!!!