[Dailydrool] Ear Tuggy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 13 12:56:55 PDT 2012

Hi, it's LuLu,

I am getting a bit fed up with Snoopy and Gracie and their antics.  The other
day Snoopy wanted to get by Gracie and she wouldn't yield so he yelled at her
and she reached out and grabbed one of his long velveteen rabbit ears and tugged
on it and wouldn't let go.  Well.  That is simply not acceptable so I marched
over there and konked her one right on the snooter and she let go.  And then,
this morning, there was a bit of a commotion on momPersons side of the bed where
Snoopy had slept with Julianne and he heard momPerson talking to Gracie ...
telling her to go back to bed.  So she did and then he came in and around to
momPerson's side of the bed and the clueless momPerson turned on the light.
When she did Gracie charged right back over there and she had Snoopy cornered in
so he grabbed one of HER ears and tugged and of course I had to get down off of
the bed and run around there and konk him a good one in the noggin.  So then I
got back up on the bed and Gracie was whining so momPerson lifted her up onto
the bed to dadPerson and they were checking her out to make sure she was fine
but she isn't allowed on the bed when everyone is sleeping, I've told her that
many a time so I konked her a good one, right on the snooter.  She got down.

And then after all that there was a big tado about who was going to get up on
Natalie's bed .... Snoopy went to tug on Gracie's ear again so I konked him.
And then Gracie smirked at Snoopy and taunted him so I konked HER.  Then I got
up on the bed with Natalie and told them both to go bother someone ELSE.

An alpha's job is never done around here.

More later from LuLu who needs a nap.

Clueless momPerson weighing in here ...... I am inclined to let them settle
their differences among themselves, provided no one gets carried away.  I did
inspect every single dog this morning before I left and I could not find any
marks, bumps, tears or blood on anyone so it would seem to me that there is no
harm done.  Also they were all standing together shoulder to shoulder wagging
tails as I left.  The ear tuggy doesn't look comfortable and the konking looks
downright unpleasant but I suppose so long as no one is injured nor gets unduely
upset it's none of my business.  Right??????