[Dailydrool] Regarding The Emergency At the Crazy Basset Lady's House

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 11:44:36 PDT 2012

Becky mused..."Seems there should be a lesson in all this, but I'm not sure
what it is.  Keep you rat poison LITERALLY under lock and key?  Never be
without hydrogen peroxide?  I don't know.  I'm just glad the girls are ok"

Becky, you mentioned the lesson in the very first sentence of your posting -
"Apparently the hounds noticed that Daddy was going to have some money left
over from his paycheck."

Never let them know that you have any extra money because they will come up
with a way to use it, and more, at the Vet's.  Even though many hounds don't
seem to enjoy going to the vet, they all manage to come up with ways that
make it necessary to spend an inordinate amount of time and money there.
It's just one of those mysteries that we'll never understand.  I'm glad that
the girls are OK, though.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil.