[Dailydrool] GGBR On-Line Auction and Upcoming Dinner

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 03:44:51 PDT 2012

Hello friends!

I would like to invite you to an on-line auction AND to a dinner/auction to help support Golden Gate Basset Rescue (where we got Madden and Sasha and where I spend a lot of my weekends!).  They are a group that is near and dear to our hearts!

The on-line auction is going on right now and will end at the dinner on October 6th.  There are lots of items that are only available on-line such as tickets to The Cal game on October 6th (closing early, so bid soon!); Sugar Bowl; Aquarium at the Bay;  California Academy of Sciences; and to next years Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival at Infineon Raceway, River Rafting rentals and some AWESOME vacations to name just a few!  You can get to there by going to http://bit.ly/NHjNNV  New items are added all the time so check back often!

The dinner and silent auction will be held Saturday, October 6th at the History Club of Los Gatos.  The address is 123 Los Gatos Blvd. , Los Gatos .  Tickets are $20 each (kids under 18 are $15).  Sorry – no dogs allowed! L  There will be a free wine tasting out on the patio at 5pm.  The auction will start at 6pm.  Dinner (all you can eat spaghetti) at 7pm.  Dessert at 8pm.  Tables start closing at 8:30pm and the event will end at 10pm.  There are lots of items that will continue over from the on-line auction as well as items that will only be available that night with lots of items for everyone, not just basset lovers!! J  You can get your tickets ahead of time and order your stem-less wine glasses and i-Pad raffle tickets by either going to http://bit.ly/NHjNNV or http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/

If you live close enough, I sure hope you’ll join us!  For those that may have to travel, there are 2 hotels nearby so you can make a weekend out of it!!  After all, it’s for a great cause, the food and company are great and you can get some great deals as well!

Hope to see you either on-line or at the dinner (Or both!)!!
~Gwen, Teddi, Madden & Sasha~ (:>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.