[Dailydrool] Worthwhile video

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:54:35 PDT 2012

I know a lot of you are following Obie, the obese dachshund, on facebook
but I wanted to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this video. This
poor pooch is obese in the extreme but the video and the information that
the vet shares is worth listening to for all of us who have long backed
dogs and struggle to keep their weight at a reasonable level. Please take a
look and take what the vet says to heart for your hounds sake:
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/49003070#49003070

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey (I get green beans with my kibble and yogurt)
Shadow (I'm slim and trim because I won't eat anything)
Suzy (the old woman tried to put green beans in my food and I just eat
around them)
Ginger (I get green beans too and I like them!)

and they will all tell you that the old lady should control her own weight
as much as she tries to control theirs!