[Dailydrool] NO RAIN NO RAIN

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Sep 20 15:23:34 PDT 2012

Dear Hattie Rose-

I will briefly stop trolling for Senior Hounds votes and STOMP my pawsies, as duly taught by momcakes who was taught by auntie feyfey. STOMP NO RAIN STOMP STOMP NO RAIN GIVE PAWTUNIA A COOKIE STOMP STOMP NO RAIN STOMP PET PAWTUNIA STOMP NO RAIN STOMP VOTE FOR XANDY BEAR AND PAWTUNIA!

It can not rain. Wendell went to Flawda to visit the Bounders and then will be travelling wif Auntie Wen. Wendell does not do wet, well, as evidenced by his being at Mishgun 2011 and hiding out most of the weekend.....wait, that was me!!

NO RAIN NO RAIN BUY A HAT FROM HATTIE STOMP NO RAIN NO RAIN PET PW. ZOEY AT THE RAFFLE TABLE STOMP NO RAIN NO RAIN STOMP STOMP.

Pawtunia