[Dailydrool] 2.40 AM

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 04:31:11 PDT 2012

Bev, I feel your pain. We were woken at 2.40 am with "floppy floppy floppy" as Morse shakes his ears vigorously by our bed (he uses this as a wake up call, and it works very well). He wanted to pee. So out he goes, and it is raining. I go and have a glass of water, and pad about, and then wander back to the door. He hasn't moved, and is sitting happily in the middle of the driveway, sniffing the air with the rain sprinkling around him. I call to him but he has absolutely no intention of coming in and gazes back, unfazed. I go outside and ask him to come in, and as I get nearer he runs up the garden, playing. It's now around 2.50 am so I go inside, pull on wellies and grab the lead, and go stomping out to find him wagging his tail furiously, which makes me giggle. I get him back up to his bed and snuggle him down. Got to laugh.
 Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB