[Dailydrool] getting along & brown stuff

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Sun Sep 23 07:22:01 PDT 2012

Good morning Droolers. I just wanted to give an update on Maggie Mildred and Barney. Barney has been part of our family for almost 4 months now. He has come a long way since then. (Maggie too.) Maggie used to snap at him if she even came near her food space and now they are drinking out of the same water bowl at the same time. The bowl is positioned to where i can not get a pic or video or it,yet. These kids are so smart. they know when you want to take their pic because they just turn away. Even if i don't have the camera or iPod aiming at them. I try to get my daughter Amanda to take video of them when they are doing something adorable but she's either too late or they stop whatever it was they were doing that was so gosh darn cute.
This morning Maggie had to get her nails clipped and as any of you that do it yourself know, it is quite an ordeal. My husband was holding her and I was clipping and Barney came over and tried to stand between me and Maggie with his big beautiful self. It was like he was trying to protect her. I can't clip his nails because they are so large around. I showed him the clippers and he just looked at me sideways and growled as if to say"Go ahead,I dare you". He will be going to the Doggy Boutique on Monday. He lets them do it with no problem.
So things here are great and it feels like Barney has been here forever. Sometime soon I will be sending a short video so you all can see them together. They are just so adorable and yes, I am a proud Mommy.

One question: I use the homemade blue power in their ears and it works great but Maggie has brown stuff on her ears ans it won't come off. Anyone know what it could be and how to get rid of it?

Thank you,
Kimberly,Mommy to Miss Maggie Mildred & Barney (I love my big sister)