[Dailydrool] Basset puppy in kill shelter to be put down Tuesday

Saralyn Stabile Seiler saralyn777 at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 24 16:31:58 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
  Marie Campbell and I got an e mail about a Basset puppy in North Carolina that is set to be put down tomorrow.  I called and left a message at Carolina Basset Rescue(the N.C. number and asked them to call me back.  Marie called also but we haven't heard anything.  His name is Percy and he is in the Catawba County Animal Control in Newton, N.C. His ID number is A161707.   He is adorable. Marie and I are both in Florida.  Is there anyone in NC that can help??
Thanks,
Saralyn, Louie and Romeo