[Dailydrool] Drool for Husband

Terry amzany1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 20:40:42 PDT 2012

My husband Dan is coming home from the hospital,I think on Wednesday.  He will be on Hospice for the time he has left.  The Dr. said he may have 6 weeks but could be as long as 3 months.  I would love to have those loveable hounds sling their drool in hopes that the length of time we have left will be very good and special for humans and fur kids.  Ollie Basset and his 2 brothers are always waiting for their Dad to come through the door.  I know they will be so excited to have him home.  I am praying that we will have some quality time together.  Everyone knows how much they love their Mom or Dad Slaves and think they will be around forever.  Every hound needs to give their Moms and Dads a few extra minutes of attention to remind them how much they appreciate their slaves who love them and will always be part of their lives.  Dad has never brought home a stray hound but when I bring one in he loves and spoils them so much.  He calls me all the
 time to make sure everyone got fed and had their treats.  Do you think he will have some hounds waiting for him at the Rainbow Bridge because they know he's a great well trained slave?

Terry Sue