[Dailydrool] Drool please!

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 07:59:04 PDT 2012

Hi dis is Bailey da Buppy ob Bailey, Barney and Buster part ob da Thundering Herd. We iz making drool obertimes fur eberyboddy dat needs it specially da Dperson who iz coming home wif Hospice. We iz berry sorry dis happenz. I guess da houndies ATB need him dere. We wud like to ask for a liddel drool fur our notabasset Husky sister Moki. Herz haz a owie on her front leg dat gots to hab a bio, bia.. biopsy.. tamorrow. Dey finks it is a cyst, but dere is a liddel chance it cud be da "C" word dat we don'tz want. We lub our sister so please send drool iffen you habs enny. fank yu