[Dailydrool] Running a household

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 25 14:55:42 PDT 2012

Greetings from LuLu,

I have to tell you, I miss Cyrus.  I never before realized how tough it can be
to run a household.  Especially one involving tyrants, little baby dogs and
cluelessness.  Geez.  Why just yesterday Snoopy was pushing and shoving at the
door of the man cave when the clueless momPerson went out there to fix dinner
bowls.  Now he knows she has to measure kibble, pumpkin, beans and Triple Max
powder.  It takes a few minutes.  He SHOVED me ..... well, he tried to ..... so
I put him on his back and screamed at him, gently of course the poor boy still
 has stitches.  Well, the dadPerson came over and hauled me off of Snoopy and
told us to settle down and don't you know the tyrant shoved me AGAIN ..... so I
put him on his back and screamed at him AGAIN.

Snoopy really shouldn't do any of this, it upsets Gracie and it gives the
clueless momPerson heartburn.  Now I would never injure Snoopy, I love Snoopy.
Right after dinner we lay down together for a nice snuggle.  He has a very
squishy butt which is very nice for an after dinner nap.  No hard feelings.

Little Gracie is learning to cuddle the hoomans.  She will now let the clueless
momPerson hug her in close for a whole minute or two.  At first she was not too
comfortable being hugged but now she just melts and relaxes and after a minute
or two goes .... whoa!!!  Give a hound dog some room and moves away.  This
morning she jumped up on the bed with dadPerson and Snoopy and I after momPerson
got up to go to work.  Snoopy had dadPerson's tummy and I had his back and
Gracie was snuggling his feet.  She is getting there.

More later from LuLu .... who is in charge .... apparently because she isn't a
tyrant and she isn't a little baby dog either.  Sheesh.