[Dailydrool] so close, please drool for us!

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:47:37 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am waiting to hear back on the approval on the loan for the house. Can
you please Drool, and pray, for the Caspaw Cwew?? We are waiting to find
out if the loan is approved. We are so close!!

I hope that you are all well. The Hounds are great, Babe must be
communicating with the honorable Elder Clara, the more she ages, the more
pushy she gets!! she wants what she wants, and she wants it NOW!! Good
grief she is turning into a pushy old dog!! LOL The other day she was
whining and crying because she had to go, go out RIGHT NOW!!. sigh.so I got
up, even though she had just come back in, and went to the door. Boo got
off the couch and started to go outside. She walked the other way and
jumped right where Boomer had been....ARGH!! So, when she dances and
carries on like she has to go pee, does she really want out??? Or does she
just want what Boomer has at the time.

Just the other day I heard Boomer mumbling that he needed to send Brudder
Elwood an apology. As the Brudder wrote such things about the Elder Cl;ara,
he thought for certain that the Budder must be embellishing the stry. Not
so, not so, Boomer now admits.She has taken after her ido; in another way.
The tailpipe emishions are causing the paint to people, and Boomer and I to
turn green. They should be illegal!! How does 1 dog build up that much
pressure?? OOF!!

Drool to thosde in need. We love you all!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,
Babe
Boomer
Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604
Home: (307) 337-2144