[Dailydrool] Basset fabric for Christmas

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Fri Sep 28 04:20:10 PDT 2012

For those of you who seek out basset fabric for Christmas sewing, don't miss this:

http://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=678ab2ce-a6d0-4998-bd1f-d7c6af941715

There are various dogs in the pattern, but quite a few are very bassety looking. And if you check out the fabrics below this one, you will find some wonderful dog bones and other matching fabrics, including another dog print that also has bassets.

I have ordered from these folks before (though I am otherwise unassociated with them) and have gotten excellent service. So glad to see that they are stocking something with bassets. How ever will I decide how much of each fabric to get?
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets, who even are taking over her sewing time