[Dailydrool] phone

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:45:08 PDT 2012

Anyone who has my cell phone number we are not sure if it is working or
not.  It worked last night but died an agonizing death while I was in a
meeting this morning.
Since I was chambering the last rounds in my .9mm in order to go talk to
the store that sold it to me, my DH took it up instead. They could not
figure out what was wrong, could not charge it either. Supposedly I will
get a phone in a couple of days.

HOWEVER.

Once home, DH discovered that my charger for the phone has a strange,
gnawed spot in the middle of the cord, severing it nearly in two......this
is such a total mystery. Could I have a squirrel in the house? A mouse? A
llittle black mouse with pointy ears and teeth like a shark?

Ohhhhhh surely not.

If the phone charges up on John's charger, then Someone small and fuzzy is
going to have to go with me to the ATT store to apologize.
Meanwhile, use my home number, please. If you need it and don't have it,
email me. So far the computer is still working.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc.