[Dailydrool] Cnly in Jail

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 15:52:11 PDT 2012

"Den whut he do?
He WALKT IN FRONT OB DA CHAIR!
Ok so mebbe he a cupla feets away, not matter! "

Dear Conley- this is clearly a mortal sin.  Here at our house, Bozlee
does NOT allow the oh-so-busy young foster basset Gus to walk within 3
feet of him, Bozlee, while he is occupying any chair, couch or bed.
If Gus goes right ahead and maliciously and with aforethought commits
this crime, Bozlee does his best to impose the death penalty.  Or at
least the "roar at you with all my teeth showing and maybe bite your
ear" penalty.  We don't know WHY the MomPOISON would put you in jail
for trying to teach some little whippersnapper basic manners.
--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!