[Dailydrool] Snoopy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 6 13:24:32 PDT 2012

Good afternoon from Snoopy,

I am so glad you brought to my attention the difficulties in voting.  This
explains it.  I am sure I would have millions of votes for the senior hounds
abound calendar if only folks could find the link.

Here's the link:

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=827

Please click right on that link.  Or else copy and paste into your browser.

The quantity is initially set to 1.  If you want more you change the quantity
.... to ... I don't know .... try 500.  Then click add to cart.  Then you check
out and it is $1 per vote and every sent goes to Senior Hounds abound so they
can pay for kibble and cookies and vet bills.

Thank you for voting for Snoopy!!!

Love,
Snoopy