[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Sep 19 07:33:16 PDT 2012

Wooohoooo!!! Western Missouri Basset Rescue won the Shelter Challenge for our State of Missouri!!! Wooohooo!!!
Thank you all for voting for us... we have had so many new vet bills this will sure help!!
Happy had a mouth infection, needed two teeth pulled and had a reaction to the meds they used to put him under ( same meds they have always used but he is older and more frail) so we had to keep him under watchful eye and several vet visits for him.
Buster had not been eating so needed bloodwork... he had a yeast infection and needed meds, Stewie needs his teeth cleaned and some pulled and has been on special food to get his weight up. He will be an ongoing project for a while to come. Doing good though.
Luna needed tested for diabetes, and Cushings, she is okay but the tests are expensive she had signs of Cushings but thank goodness her blood was fine.
 Daisey Mae has had six different meds to control a Urinary Tract infection six different urine tests and some cultures which are very expensive. She is heading back to the vet Monday to see if she is finally cleared for no more UTIs.
Thank You Thank you all!! Many rescues need funds just like us but you picked us and we won!!
Western Missouri Hounds are so grateful, and the vet is thankful that we can pay the bills. This allows us to rescue more needy hounds. Thank you for supporting Rescue!! You all are the greatest.
The new voting round starts October 8th so I will send out reminders before then of who we are voting for. Droolers are the best!!
Oh did I say THANK YOU?? Thank YOU!!!