[Dailydrool] GABR WADDLE

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:26:56 PDT 2012

Tomorrow is the GABR BASH AND WADDLE in Dwight, Illinois, and I will be
there altho the houndies are staying home. Here is why:
Nigel is afraid of people he has not known since birth. I have visions of
him tearing through the area dragging his wheels, catching them on crates,
table legs, people legs, running over paws, feets, and generally,
everything. I have images of tables toppling, people falling, screams of
pain, and poor Nigel running like hell because it terrifies him.
Conley is not coming because I have visions of Conley trying to take over
the Waddle. He has that "I have balls and am therefore better than
you"mentality.
I am not bringing Llewis because, already crippled up, he does not need
someone whomping on him, even in play.
I am not bringing any of them because I am there to hope you will stop by
the Hounds Abounds booth and buy my jewelry and I do not think I can watch
the dogs and do what I am supposed to do at the same time.
I have everything (I hope) packed, including tools to change or fix
anything that needs it.
I had John change the windshield wipers, not just for this weekend but so
when I go to pick upthe new puppy (notabasset) that if it is raining Susan
(who is driving) can see. She is fussy that way.
I apologize for being so excited over a NOTABASSET, but that's the way it
is.
Hope to see many many of you at the Waddle. Come to the HoundsAbound
booth!! BRING YOUR WALLETS.