[Dailydrool] Scenting/tracking

Nancy nancykay9 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:45:09 PDT 2012

Thanks for such an informative post about basset noses, Bev/momperson. We, too, see that "synchronized sniffing" on windy damp days. Tina has always had the most sensitive sniffer, though I think LittleBig Charlie is going to challenge her superiority.

We always know if anyone has been to our house while we've been out. The hounds back-track scents from our front door out into the driveway, and there's often a UPS/FedEx package to back up their story.

Looking forward to hearing more about Young Notabasset. Don't apologize -- Mr Cooper Sir was as much a part of the Drool as his short-legged cohorts !

Nancy, owned by Tina-Weena and LittleBig Charlie, who turned 4 months this week and weighs 33 lbs!