[Dailydrool] Pawtunia gives it a good begging.

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Sep 22 12:01:07 PDT 2012

Dere 2 old Queenie gurls, dis Sister Holly and Sister Gracie pawin in here
on your Woofle fer da Senior Houndsabound houndies.  Being seniors
ourselfies, we finks dis a good use ob cookie money, and we also finks you
has many loberly items in your woofle, so we snagged da Mama's plastic fing
and we gibbed you some money.  We decided we liked da picher ob da houndies
a bunch, so if we wins me an Gracie wants dat.  We will make da Mama hang it
in her office, it will look gud dere.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net