[Dailydrool] Conley in JAil

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 30 16:18:12 PDT 2012

Hi it's Gracie and Snoopy should be in jail for a million years then.
Fortunately for him our momPerson is clueless.  Less fortunate for me.  Or maybe
.... anyway .... I have a little story ...

Just this morning we were all playing out back while the clueless momPerson
worked on her winter flower beds (California you know, she's got lettuce and
snap dragons and primrose and broccoli (yumm) and all kindsa stuff) anyway she
decided to go play with the flower beds out front.  So we went through the house
with her and she went to go outside and I decided to door dash because I'm
clever that way.  Well the clueless momPerson grabbed my collar and so Snoopy
dove through the door and she grabbed his collar too.  And she had a bunch of
stuff in her hands like gardening tools and stuff and she was really focused on
us not dashing and she dropped most of the stuff outside and pushed us both
inside and stood on the outside and shut the door real fast.  And it locked.
And she was outside.  And Snoopy decided I had caused him to be caught and that
further I had enabled the clueless momPerson to escape and he yelled.  Real
loud.  And I yelled back at Snoopy because I'm not taking that off of Snoopy no
way am I and then he pushed and then I shoved and then all bleep broke loose
between the two of us .... we were scuffling and yelling bloody murder and
momPerson was yelling and banging on the door and we were going for it and
finally she gave up and went all the way around the house to the back and came
in and through the house and there we were.  Snoopy and me with LuLu standing
right in between us.  All 3 wagging.  No trouble here momPerson we didn't see or
hear anything what are you talking about momPerson it wasn't us, definately
not.  For sure.

And then the momPerson shrugged and turned to walk back outside and LuLu turned
to me and konked me good right in the noggin, yes she did.  Again.

Love,
Gracie

P.S.  We've all been playing nicely all day since then..... we get along fine as
long as Snoopy doesn't try to boss me around and I don't try to boss Snoopy
around and NO ONE tries to tell LuLu what to do it's all great fun at our house.