[Dailydrool] Max did it

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 02:40:20 PDT 2013

Happy Dance...  Max ate a few bites last night, and again this am.  I am beyond happy.  This has been one tough weekend, and while Max is Donna's dog, I am sure glad she didn't have to see him the way he was.  He still has an app't at the vet's today, he still has diarrhea, but he ate.  I didn't bother to take his temp yet today, and I have never been so happy to see a dog eat.  OMG.!!!!!!!!  Happy!!!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth, Elsinore and Charlie, I am so jealous that you get to mingle with the crew of the TV show Nashville.  I LOVE that show.  Well good for you, and isn't it lovely that they have recently introduced a canine actor to the cast.  Next time you visit you can mention that me and me hounds, all 8 of them, are big fans.  AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Healing drool to all in need, and thanks for all the drool for Max.  It worked!!!
Tonight I get wine, yippee, I am off dog duty (never ever really), but sis will be home later tonight.
Jackie and the herd