[Dailydrool] Snoopy needs helps with Gracie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 4 08:22:04 PDT 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

Oh for the love of Dog can someone please have a word with little Gracie? She is
getting much better about not shoving me out of the way.  She seldom shoves or
pushes to get ahead of me these days.  Unless there is food.  If there is food
she will push and shove and get herself into trouble.

Has anyone mentioned I have food aggression?  I do you know.  I just freak right
out.  Fortunately I don't (apparently can't) actually bite.  But I slobber all
over my victim.
Cyrus went through this many times, got in between me and the food and got
covered in slimy, sticky saliva.

Yesterday dadPerson made leg of lamb.  When he pulled it out of the oven little
Gracie was very interested.  She tried to shove past me to fly up on the counter
to wrestle him for it and I went after her big time.  By the time momPerson
squirt bottled me off of little Gracie I had her left ear and most of her left
flank completely covered in thick slimy gooo.  No blood, no punctures, no
bruises, no swelling, no bumps, I don't actually HURT her I just drool all over
the little @I*#@.  The problem is that Gracie has now figured out I don't bite
and while she yells in protest when I go after her she is not actually detered
by my protests anymore!!

Please help me, my little sister is going to drive us all crazy!

More later from Snoopy who can't really help it